- I used the "Grands' size biscuits.
- Use leftover turkey, ham, or crab meat (drained well) with a drop or two of tabasco!
- Mix up your own inventionspepperoni, cheese, and a spoon of pizza sauce; taco meat and cheese; ham, scrambled eggs and cheese; or just ham and cheese.
- Fillings need to be thick, so easy on the gooey sauces or you won't be able to get the edges of the pockets sealed.
- Cheeses and fillings, that melt when baked, keep "pockets' moist.
Home-made hot pockets with sauce
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Arrange pockets in a glass baking dish.
Mix a can of Cream of Chicken or Cheese soup with half the milk called for and some shredded cheese until creamy and smooth.
Pour over loaves.
Bake until tops of rolls are fully browned and crusty, about 30-40 minutes.